Had enough of romance? This February 14th, we’ll be celebrating with our best gal pals. Here’s some inspiration to help you plan the perfect Galentine’s Day in Mayfair…
- Indulge in a spa treatment… Try Azure Beauty in South Molton Street for an intimate treatment without the added spa benefits or indulge in the full spa experience at Brown’s Rocce Forte Spa
- Catch a film at the Curzon Mayfair (you might want to book in advance as Valentine’s Day is likely to be busy…), followed by dinner at nearby L’Autre – the Polish-Mexican restaurant.
- Visit one of Mayfair’s galleries… Check out the 5* exhibition of Bridget Riley’s recent paintings at David Zwirner Gallery or discover Charles I’s art collection at the RA
- Head to the new Shepherd Market pop-up… Get a cocktail at HOBNOB House
- For an ‘at home’ celebration – stock up on bathing essentials from Bamford on North Audley Street, cashmere wonders from N.Peal in Burlington Arcade and hit-up Supper for a take-out from your favourite Mayfair hotspot.
Image courtesy Mayfair Curated